7.10.2010

{Changes}



Well its been about five whole months since my last blog post, and I have to say that it quite too long for my liking. A lot has happened in the last five months and to make this post fairly easy to read I will list off the crazy business that has been going on in our lives:

1. I graduated! WOOT

2. I applied for and got accepted into the Master's of Education/Credential program at UCSD, which starts in late August

3. John was TA for a class and got some really great and encouraging responses from students who were in his section

4. We went camping twice in the past month and loved it!

5. We are going to be an Aunt and Uncle to a wonderful new nephew in December (John's brother and his wife Janelle are prego-a-go-go!)

6. My family is spread out across the world right now: Mom in NorCal, Dad in Florida, David in New Jersey, Hannah in Hungary, and Hope in Paris!

7. We are training for a triathlon (we haven't signed up for one yet) and have been swimming and running a bit and will soon start biking. HOWEVER, I injured my left foot while running and have been in a lot of pain when I put weight on it

8. I am still working at Knock Around summer camp at UCSD and love it!

9. My Grandfather's condition has worsened and he is no longer receiving treatments for lung cancer and is instead on hospice care. Please pray for my family and for his journey to heaven to be free of pain and suffering. Click here to read about his journey so far.

10. We have been married for 672 days!














My Dad and me and creepy David at Graduation Backpacking on the Kern River

Crystal Caves hike in Sequoia National Forest


Well its been wonderful, hopefully I can post again in less than 5 months, much love,

Ebey and John

No comments:

Post a Comment