10.31.2013

Baby Kicks

Baby Sorenson is officially head down! Hopefully he will stay there but who knows. So I am supposed to officially count movements/kicks now at 29 weeks. My midwife gave me a sheet and I tried it out this morning. I guess the baby will cycle between sleep and play for 30 minutes each and I am supposed to feel movement every hour if I am paying attention closely.

I tried it out because she wants 10 kicks in 30 minutes. I document the time the 1st movement was felt and the time the 10th movement was felt. It took our dear baby boy 3 minutes flat to give 10 solid kicks. Yeah.... The way he has been kicking is hilarious. Spread eagle at the same time both feet are going at it. It reminds me of a kid doing a handstand and kicking his legs out. John thinks he is doing jump squats. Haha!

  

Tonight for Halloween John and I are going to be a zebra and a lion. Throw back from our second year of marriage because I don't want to come up with another costume this year! 



3 comments:

  1. I am supposed to feel movement every hour if I am paying attention closely.runny nose home remedies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your content is shows potential, m gona add this to my bookmarks.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt8_kYAPgeM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can’t get over the fact that words can be used this beautifully.http://www.hcgsite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete